Monday, April 6, 2009

Hilary's Introduction





This is the first entry in a blog that I hope will grow and become a way for "the cousins" to stay in touch over the years. I want to include all cousins on both the "O'Donnell side" and the "Schwarz side" of our family. We can add stories, notes, photos or videos to bring each other up to date on our lives from childhood to today.

I'll upload a few photos of me and my life if I can figure out how to do it. I figure if I've come this far, the rest can't be too difficult!

I realize it has been many years since most of us have seen or perhaps thought about each other. If any of us know the email address of other cousins, send the blog url on to them and encourage them to sign in and post a note or photo.

Here's a list of those of us that I can recall. I know there are more of us than I can recall, so please add anyone I've forgotten, forgive my ommissions and don't take it personally...I was just a kid:)

Generation 1 O'Donnells: Children of Hugh O'Donnell and his brothers and sisters (Rose, Ann, Doug, Francie, HelenMae and Pat):
Kathleen (Kate) O'Donnell-Gardner
Hugh O'Donnell
Nancy O'Donnell-Poist
Hilary (Mary) O'Donnell
Michael (Mike) O'Donnell
Patrick (Pat) O'Donnell
Thomas (Tom) O'Donnell
Daniel (Dan) Snyder
Bruce Snyder
Kristin Snyder-Branden
Mary Ellen Weider
John Weider
Joseph Weider
Hugh O'Donnell
Jane O'Donnell

Generation 2 O'Donnells = those children of the above generation:
Timothy (Tim) Burke
Maureen Burke-Grandcolas-Gevertz
Megan Burke Pollastrini (above 3 = Mom= Kate O'Donnell-Gardner)
Gregory (Greg) Poist
Andrea Poist-Bird
Michael Poist (above 3 = Mom = Nancy O'Donnell-Poist)
Molly O'Donnell-Frederick
Daniel (Dan) O'Donnell
Maureen O'Donnell (above 3= Dad= Hugh O'Donnell)
Nicholas (Nick) Cirocco (Mother = Hilary O'Donnell)
Patrick (Pat) O'Donnell
Ricky O'Donnell (above 2 = Dad= Pat O'Donnell)
Kelly O'Donnell-Baker
Ryan O'Donnell (above 2 = Dad= Tom O'Donnell

Generation 1 Schwarz's: Children of Libby Schwarz-O'Donnell and her brohters and sisters (Monica, MaryLou, Freddy, Theresa, Joe, George)

William (Bill) Albe
Fred Albe
Mary Kay Albe
Thomas Albe
Margaret Albe
Kenneth Salek
Richard Salek
James Boyle
Pat Boyle
Mary Teresa Boyle
Karhryn Ann Schwarz
Joe Schwarz
Raymond Schwarz
Jean Scvhwarz
Carol Ann Schwarz

Generation 2 Shcwarz's: Children of the above:

I don't know any! Shows how quickly the connections vaporize.





Ka


No comments: